The People Page is customizable and can display as much or as little information as you would like. The information shown is customized by adding or removing columns within the Columns Bar. This article will walk you through how to do that.
Both actions of adding and removing columns are done through the Column Icon located in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select the Column Icon to populate the list of available columns
- Available column options will be based on your Permission Level
- Mark the checkbox for the columns you'd like to add to your Column Bar
- To remove columns, simply uncheck them
- Select Save to apply the changes
Further customize the Columns Bar by changing the order in which the columns appear.
- To move the location of a column, select+hold the Column Tile, drag it to the desired location, then release
In the example below, the Tags Column is being dragged over to the right end of the Column Bar
- The column will automatically populate in the desired location, as shown below
Thank you for reading this support article. Please refer to the support library for regularly updated support documents.