The Boards page contains a wealth of information, as it displays Projects, Assignments and many other pieces of information. With so much information in one place, the purpose of this article is to show you how to make your Projects on the Boards Page by utilizing the sorting and filtering capabilities.
Use Filters to quickly narrow down your list of Projects. Filter choices for the Boards Page includes:
- Bid Rate: enter the value to see Projects with bid rates less than or equal to, greater than or equal to, or equal to the entered value
- Est. End Date: see Projects with estimated end dates that fall on or after, or on a selected date
- Hide Empty Projects: remove Projects from the page that do not currently have any Assigned Resources
- Only Show: choose to only show Assignments or Requests on all Projects
- Percent Complete: enter a value to see Projects with completion percentages less than or equal to, greater than or equal to, or equal to the entered value
- Project Role: only show projects with a certain resource set as a designated Project Role
- Start Date: see Projects that start dates fall on or before, on, or on or after a selected date
- Tags: select Tag(s) to show only the Projects that hold them
- Any Custom Fields set up for Projects
Adding a Filter
To add a Filter to the Boards Page:
- Select the Funnel Icon located in the upper left corner of the page
- Select the desired Filter, then select the blue checkmark
- Then, add another Filter if desired, or just select the blue checkmark to apply the Filter(s) to the page
To remove a single Filter, select the X Icon within the Filter bubble.
To remove every currently applied Filter, select the Trashcan Icon on the far right end of the Filter line.
Thank you for reading this support article. Please refer to the support library for regularly updated support documents.