The Map Page in LaborChart can be used to track the location of Projects as well as Peoples' addresses. This offers an easy way to view the distance between a person's home address and a job site location which can be very helpful when creating Assignments based on distance.
Icons on the Map
There are two Pin Icons on the Map: red and blue.
- The blue Pin indicates a Project's address
- The red Pin indicates a Person's home address
When either Pin appears as a bubble with numbers, it represent that number of Projects or People that are located near each other. By hovering over a Pin, you can view the Project or Person's name.
Setting a Radius
Setting a radius on the Map Page is a quick way to locate a person within a certain distance of a project and vice versa.
- Locate your desired Project, and select the Pin
- Type the number of miles in the pop-up modal
- The radius will automatically populate on the map
Click HERE to watch the video relating to this article.
Thank you for reading this support article. Please refer to the support library for regularly updated support documents.