The Activity Page is the hub of every action performed in LaborChart across the Group that you are currently viewing. Anytime someone in the platform performs an action, a summary of the action is logged in the Activity Page. This article will show you how to navigate the information in this Page.
Information Logged in Activity
Information that is logged in the Activity Page includes, but is not limited to:
- Created or Deleted Assignments
- Created or Deleted Requests
- Edit of an Assignment or Request Details
- Create or Delete Projects or People
- Edit of a Project or Person's Details
Activity is never removed or timed-out after a certain period of time. You can use this page to find out which User in the platform performed a certain action throughout the entire history of your account.
As shown below, each action is displayed on its own line and includes a summary of the action taken. At the bottom of the action line, you will see the name of the user that performed the action, as well as the date and time of when it was performed.
Sorting and Filtering Information
The Activity Page can be sorted into People, Projects or All.
- People: Shows the actions performed on people
- Creating/deleting an assignment for a person, editing a persons details, deactivating a person, etc.
- Projects: Shows the actions performed on projects
- Creating/deleting a workforce request, creating/editing alert templates, editing project details, etc.
- All: will show all activity across the platform within the Group you are currently viewing
To change the category of displayed activity, select the appropriate tab in the upper left corner of the page.
Filters can be used on the Activity Page to narrow down the list of activity.
To apply a Filter:
- Select the Funnel Icon in the upper left corner of the page
- Select your desired Filter, then select the blue checkmark to apply it
Thank you for reading this support article. Please refer to the support library for regularly updated support documents.