One of the many ways to end an Assignment is from the Boards Page. This article will explain how to do it.
Ending Individual Assignments
On the Boards Page, there are actually a few ways you can end an Assignment.
If you are wanting to end Assignments individually, you can do so by:
- Selecting the Mini Gantt icon located on the right side of the Assignment Card
- The Gantt modal will populate, showing the Project Assignment bar
- Select the Assignment bar and select Edit Total Assignment
- Next, select the new Assignment end date and save your changes
Another quick way to end an individual Assignment is by:
- Dragging the assignment card from the project area back to the Resource Bench
- A modal will populate prompting you to enter the Assignment End Date
- Once you enter the desired end date, select Save
- Your resource will now be visible in the Available category on the Resource Bench.
Ending Multiple Assignments at Once
If you need to end an Assignment for multiple people, you'll use the Batch tool.
- Select the Batch button located in the upper left corner of the Boards Page
- Select Configure and choose your new end date in the Configuration modal
- Then, select Set to apply the changes
- Next, select the Assignment Cards for everyone that you'd like to apply these date changes to
- Once you have selected all of the correct Assignment Cards, select Apply Changes located in the upper right corner of the page
Click HERE to watch the video relating to this article.
Thank you for reading this support article. Please refer to the support library for regularly updated support documents.