Monitoring Time Off for people in your company can be very helpful when creating and editing Assignments. One of the many ways to view Time Off for your resources is from the Time Off Page. This article will walk you through how to filter the Time Off Page.
Filtering Time Off
You can use the filtering tool to narrow down all Time Off that has been entered within the Group you are currently viewing. Follow the steps below:
- Select the Funnel Icon in the upper left corner of the page
- Choose to filter by Position (job title), or by the Reason for taking time off
- Within the filter modal, select Doesn't Match to show the list of Time Off for everyone that does not hold the applied filter
- Select the blue checkmark to apply the selected filter
Sorting Time Off
Sorting on the Time Off Page refers to the order in which the list is presented. By default, the Time Off Page will always be sorted in alphabetical order based on the names of your people.
Utilize the Columns Bar to choose how you want your Time Off to be sorted. Learn how to customize your Columns Bar here.
In the Column Bar, each field that has the capability to sort includes a Carrot Icon next to the column title. A carrot appearing in orange indicates that it is currently sorting the page.
- To sort your Time Off by a specific column, select the Carrot Icon to the right of the column title
- Once a carrot is in use, select it again to reverse the list order. A carrot pointing upward is sorting in standard order (A-Z, high-to-low, etc.), and a downward pointing carrot indicates the revered order
The order in which each column is sorted is determined by the units of that column.
- Worded units are sorted in A-Z format or reversed to Z-A
- Name, Reason, Type, Repeat
- Numerical units are sorted from high-to-low or reversed to low-to-high
- Start/End Date, Start/End Time, Occurrences, Submitted
Note; Job Title is the only worded unit that is not sorted alphabetically. The order of the list is based on the hierarchy of the Job Titles within your Settings Page.
Thank you for reading this support article. Please refer to the support library for regularly updated support documents.